Digital Creation Lab
The West Bend Library has a Digital Creation area (DCL). The Lab allows users to create and develop all things digital including art, writing, video games, websites, podcasts, and more. Creators can print their designs in full color. This spot is located on the second floor by the Job Center computers.
DCL Hardware and Software
- Scrivener Software – Software program for writers to compose and edit their pieces, such as novels or screenplays
- Wacom Intuos Digital Tablet
- Corel Painter Essentials and Software
- Adobe Creative Cloud Package
- Audacity Sound Editing Software
Some Quick Points About the DCL
Users must have a card in good standing with the Monarch Library System to use the DCL.
Stop by the Reference Desk to sign in. User(s) will receive a guaranteed 3 hour block of time.
Users are responsible to pay for materials prior to printing on the fee schedule listed as follows:
- Paper Printing – $0.50 per page (color) / $0.25 per page (black and white)
Contact the West Bend Library at 262-335-5152 for additional information or with questions.
Think books are awesome? Think we are awesome? Donate today to keep the party going!