We need your input!
Please take our Washington County Public Library Card Survey!
As part of a study being conducted by the Directors of the five Public Libraries in Washington County, we are interested in knowing how you use your library. As a Washington County taxpayer, we invite you to take the survey online:
The survey will be available until February 22, 2020. It only takes 2 minutes to complete!
Online responses are strongly preferred; however, a hard copy of the survey is on the back of this flyer. Additional copies are available at the County Clerk’s office and at each public library listed below.
Please return completed surveys to your local Washington County Public Library by February 22, 2020. Thank you for your time.
For more information please contact:
- Germantown Community Library 262-253-7760
- Jack Russell Memorial Library 262-673-8240
- Kewaskum Public Library 262-626-4312
- Slinger Community Library 262-644-6171
- West Bend Community Memorial Library 262-335-5151