Want to download e-books and e-audiobooks to your personal device, like a smartphone, tablet, or e-reader? You can do that with Libby and Hoopla!
Want to learn more about what Libby and Hoopla can do and how to use them? Check out our blog post about both services!
This weekly program takes place off-site.
Please meet at:
Washington County Humane Society
3650 WI-60 Trunk, Slinger, WI 53086
Animals are ideal reading companions because they:
- Help increase relaxation and lower blood pressure.
- Do not laugh, judge, or criticize.
- Allow children to proceed at their own pace.
- Are less intimidating than peers.
- PLUS! You are helping to socialize shelter animals!
THIS PROGRAM IS FOR INDEPENDENTLY READING CHILDREN!
SIGN-UP AT THE LIBRARY FOR A 15 MINUTE TIME SLOT. YOU MAY CALL OR STOP IN TO REGISTER,
262-335-5151 ext. 5246. Please call the library if you need to cancel. Bring your own book to read; we will also offer a selection of books if you forget!
Please be respectful to WCHS staff and animals.